Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's a Special Day...February 2, 2012



Iola & Frank Morris
with baby Wanda Jean 1943

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Mom...

Thinking about what a gift you are to me and so many others!
May you feel the love and thoughts of many today. 
Enjoy your day!


You are Special today and everyday!


Love it when you come to visit...


One of our favorite things to do: Enjoy going to tea houses...


You have such a beautiful Smile...


I love you Bigger than the Sky!

Love,

Shelley

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful birthday blog! I love all of out photos. I love the beautiful frame on my baby photo. I love you bigger than the sky and wish you were here to go to lunch with me and Laura.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to wish your mother a happy birthday. This was my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!