Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kaylee turns "22"

My niece Kaylee turns 22 today! It feels like it was just yesterday when my Sis would bring Kaylee to meet me for lunch when I worked at UC Irvine. Kaylee is all girl! Loves accessories! Loves to plan her outfits! Loves to  get manicures and pedicures! Loves to have things to look forward to! 


Kaylee is just a few months old here...wearing an outfit I got her!


Enjoying my lunch hour with her at the UC Irvine Arboretum 


Kaylee and I all dressed up at a friend's wedding...


Kaylee's Beautiful Wedding Day!
(all grown up)

Happy Birthday Kaylee!
May this 22nd year be blessed with God's promises and plans He has for you. I am so excited to see what is in store for this year. May you continue to fall in love with Jesus more and more each day! 
We love you Bigger than the Sky!

Love,
Aunt Sis




2 comments:

  1. oh how funny I so remember the flower park at UC Irvine =) lol, boy has time gone by so fast! Look at her now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much. Can't believe Kaylee is 22 today. We love her and so proud of her. Thank you for posting these great photo's. Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!