Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I discovered www.momdot.com

I would like to share with my online blogging friends about a cool mom blog website @ http://www.momdot.com/. See information below: MomDot is a mom blog listing site that is run by mommy bloggers, Trisha, Alicia, and Bridgette.They run contests weekly, reviews on awesome (and not so awesome) products for families and kids, and talk about their lives. But more importantly, they feature bloggers and mom boutiques to give them an avenue to get their names out there, also assisting in google links! You can head out and list your blog for free and talk to them about doing an interview about you. Head on over and see what MomDot is about! I absolutley love this site! You can click on the MomDot button on the left-hand side of my page to be taken there directly! Have fun on your MomDot adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!