Tuesday, July 27, 2010

An exciting journey for our son Chase...

Interview with Chase about Passion

Today Chase begins a new journey. He will be arriving in Sydney, Australia then going on to Brisbane, Australia. He will be there for one week before starting out on the Heritage Tour. We are excited to see all that the Lord is going to do on this amazing journey.

You can follow this journey @ http://www.chasemerrell.com/

In the meantime back here in Rocklin, CA it will be a new journey for us. Discovering what it is really like to send your kid off to a place on the other side of the world. To see what all God has in store coming up for our son Landon. He has a whole set of dreams and passions too! To learn and pursue those things that I am passionate about. I think sometimes as parents we allow the daily stuff to kind of put off our dreams. What am I waiting for? What does God want me to dream and be passionate about?

Today I was reminded of the verse: Psalm 119:8 "Better to take refuge in the Lord than to put Trust in Man."
That is so comforting for me. I want to trust in the Lord with my whole heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!