Thursday, July 29, 2010

Update for day 3...Chase in Australia

What an amazing technology Skype is! We have been able to skype with Chase so far each evening. I know in a few days once they set out on their tour there will be several days where they will not have internet so I am relishing these family skype sessions.


They are about 17 hours ahead of us, so when we are talking with him it's usually his lunch time the next day and near bed time for us the previous day. Chase appears to be on cloud 49! So fun and exciting at the same time! He is trying new foods and learning new phrases.

Please continue to pray for him while on his journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!