Monday, May 4, 2009

8 Things...

A couple of weeks ago I was "tagged" to play the 8 THINGS blog game by my friend Leanne @ Chocolatechipsandsnickerdoodles.blogspot.com. Here we go! 8 Things I'm looking forward to: 1. Being a size 10 again.... 2. Summer 3. Chase graduating on June 4th 4. Being out of debt 5. My next hair coloring appointment 6. Sheduling a massage with the gift certificate my son Chase gave to me 7. Visiting with my little nephews: Brodie and Harley 8. Going on a visit to see my friend Leanne...sometime this summer hopefully! 8 Things that I did yesterday: 1. Ironed about 15 of my husbands' work shirts 2. Enjoyed a cul-de-sac neighborhood early Cinco de Mayo get-together 3. Talked with my friend Frances Sikich in Colorado 4. Went to our sons' Axis Youth service "awesome!" 5. Relaxed inside on a rainy, cloudy day 6. Mentally prepared for work today 7. Made homemade chocolate chip/peanut butter chip cookies...Yum! 8. Bible Study homework 8 Things I wish I could do: 1. Be nice to everyone! 2. Cook really well! 3. I wish I could really love to excerise! 4. Remember everything I am supposed to do each day! 5. I wish I could afford to visit Paula Dean's restaurant 6. I wish I could afford to take my family on a really nice vacation 7. I wish I could do my 30's over! 8. I wish I lived closer to Leanne... 8 Shows that I enjoy: 1. Dateline 2. 20/20 3. Fringe 4. Biggest Loser 5. The Office 6. American Idol (Great Season this year!) 7. 24 8. Even Stevens (Disney Channel)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, my dear friend, let's go to Savannah together and eat at Paula Deen's restaurant and not come home until we are dripping with butter and have a Southern twang! Oh, that sounds so good right now!

    ReplyDelete

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!