Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Sister~n~law Monica!


Then...


and now...

Monica w/ her two daughters Lacey & Tabitha then and now... Three beautiful people!
I thought it would be fun to dedicate today's blog to my sister ~n~ law Monica Merrell...
Today is her birthday...

Monica and I have been sister ~n~ laws for quite some time now...over 26 years! I have had the
joy of watching her girls grow up in to beautiful young women. There is a little bit of her in each of them!
How fun Monica that you got to have your birthday off! I think the last time I celebrated your birthday with you was at the tea party at my house in Olympia, WA! Just about 450 miles between us...and I thought of you just the same and knew you were enjoying a special weekend away with your hubby!

Monica,
May God bless you this year beyond what you can even imagine! May you achieve things you never
thought possible! May He make himself new to you more and more each day!
Happy Blessed Birthday!
Love,
Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blog and pictures for Monica's birthday.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!