Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This is the day the Lord has made...


Lord...what direction would you have me to take on this journey? I know I get in a hurry sometimes and I turn right or left before I should. I want to learn to wait on you. I want to learn to hear your voice like never before. I want to have faith to know that if I prepare and do what I know to do that you will take care of the rest.You will take care of those things that cause me concern. This journey can be confusing sometimes. Just when I think I know what to do or where to go I find myself hesitant to "step out."

I place before you the journey I am on today. Appoint my steps. Guard my lips and help me to be slow to speak and quick to listen. I want to lean on you in all things. I want my life to bring you in honor in the daily stuff. Give me wisdom and help me to rely on your strength and not on my own. I want to give you my best. I want others to see your love living in me. Help me to accomplish those things that need to be done. Let this day bring glory and lift your name up.

Thank you Lord for another day!




1 comment:

  1. Jesus will guide you in all that you do, sometimes it just takes a little longer than we want it to.

    Love you so much! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!