Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mom....


Mom and I along with my sister use to spend a lot of time visiting
my "Grandma" Betty. Our Grandma Viola went to heaven before we were
born so her precious sister Betty Metzger was gracious enough to take on that very
vital role in our lives. She became like a "mom" to my mom and she was our Grandma.
That's me on my bike with Grandma Betty's dog Ginger.

Thank you Mom for being a great Mom! I continue to learn from you. Thank you for your
unconditional love. I am so glad we have a good relationship. What a gift that is.
Sis and I have been so blessed to have you as such an active role model in our lives.

When I make decisions as a "Mom" I think to myself  "what would Mom do in this
situation?" Because of your example I do not take my role as a Mom lightly.
It is an honor to be your daughter!

I love you bigger than the sky!

Love,

Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Shelley for this beautiful blog. I love you Bigger than the Sky. You are a wonderful Mom and a wonderful daughter. I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!