Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to my Sis...2010


Happy Mother's Day Sis...
It is so much fun being a mom along with you being a mom!
Some of things we said we would never do when we were a mom
we now do! Imagine that?

Okay how about that picture above. We proudly wore the homemade knitted
outfits that Grandma Thelma made for us. Probably by the strong
encouragement of Mom. Too funny!
This picture was taken at Thanksgiving time in 1974.

You are doing a great job as a Mom!
I am proud of you!

Love ya bigger than the sky!

Sis

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Shelley you are so precious at writing beautiful comments.
    Love You Bigger than the sky!

    ReplyDelete

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!