Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy 20th Birthday to my son Landon...January 2nd, 2013


Happy 20th Birthday to my son Landon!
I remember January 2, 1993 so well! Dad was watching football and I kept saying "uh I think we need to go to the hospital now." He would say "just one more play." lol!

Your 19th year was full to say the least! So many firsts including you moving out and down to Southern Ca and you being in your brother's wedding and becoming a brother-in-law!  We are so proud of you! We are excited about what God has in store for your 20th year!


Always keep Christ at the center of what you set out to do!

We love you bigger than the sky!







1 comment:

  1. Loved being there for Landon's 20th Birthday! The time has gone by so fast. Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!