Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Learning to Trust in Him daily....

I like the saying of Mary Englebreight "Life is so Daily". I so agree with that statement. Each day I have to remember to make the choice to TRUST in Him! In everything I want to remember to trust that he has my day in his hands. Sometimes it's so hard for me to relinquish control. I really don't want to be in control. I know God can orchestrate my day so much better than I can. Whether it be worry about finances; loss of a job; our kids relationship with the Lord; difficulty with a spouse, other family member or a friend we need to remember to that God Really is in Control! It's in the daily stuff that we can grow closer to our Father and rest in Him.

1 comment:

  1. Amen Shelley, Espcially in the area of our children. Praying over mine and their relationship with God has been consistent in my prayer life. Especially now that they are getting older. We have twins that are turning 18 in September. I'm not ready for them to spread their wings but they are.
    Also, I have moved PWC to the following address and will be deleting the current one. http://pwcprayingwivesclub.blogspot.com
    So glad to have you following us!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!