Saturday, March 21, 2009

Simple things...

I remember when our kids were little they thought if the sun was out when they woke up that it would be a day when they could wear their bathing suits. They did not care where the water came from they just wanted to play and get wet. They didn't need the lake, ocean or swimming pool. They knew they would have fun simply playing with the hose in Papa and Grandma's backyard. I love the simple things and times we can just simply enjoy the seasons we are in. With this being the first weekend of Spring I encourage all of you along with myself to welcome this new season and ask God to simply use us in the lives of others. "Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Isaiah 43:19 (NAS)

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy, what a great picture of the kids! I totally remember that day......good luck with writing your thoughts down. You have always been a great writer.
    Love you "bigger than the sky"!
    Sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have always used that saying in our house as well and then we try to show it increasing such as "but I love you to the moon". I love your new blog idea and I hope I can contribute some of my own thoughts sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog world! I'm looking forward to reading this and getting some more peeks into your life! Miss you mucho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley,
    You are so great at writing I know you will enjoy this. Great idea. I will love following.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!