Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chase's Senior Ball

Saturday, May 30th we all followed Chase to pick up Macie for the Senior Ball. I thought it would be fun to share these photos with my blog friends. After these photos were taken...we were off again to the another house where the rest of the kids were meeting up for pictures. Those pictures to follow in my next post. As a Mom it was so fun seeing my son all dressed up with somewhere exciting to go and with someone he has a lot of fun being with. Chase said, "I am going to dance it up tonight on the dance floor."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!