Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My two sons...

My boys are my pride and joy! I am so thankful they have their own personal relationship with the Lord. It is a rewarding thing to see them develop in their walk and it will be fun to see where the Lord takes them on their journey. When they were little I would often wonder what they would be like as young men. I am for sure seeing it now. They each have their unique gifts and will be used by the Lord in many different ways. Lord, I pray for Chase and Landon. Continually be their guide. Let them constantly be aware of your presence in their lives. Bless whatever they put their minds and hands to. Guard their hearts, keep them safe. I pray that they will reach many for your kingdom, In your precious name, Amen

1 comment:

  1. Shelley,

    I love those boys too, and I love watching and learning from you as their mom. I pray those same things over them...

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!