Friday, July 10, 2009

July 11th Happy Birthday Dad!

You can find my Dad doing the funniest things sometimes. A few months ago when my parents visited us, my Dad went m.i.a. Lo and behold I found him out in my car with the hatch back up sitting inside eating mini chocolate donuts. The kids were helping a friend out changing her tire. Dad thought he would supervise from a dry location while they were all out working in the rain. Too funny! Dad's really do the darndest things sometimes more than kids. Dad, This blog is for you! I love you bigger than the sky! May you have a great day! Eat as much as you want and take as many naps as you want! It's your day, kick up your feet and relax! Love daughter #1.... Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!