Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our niece Tabitha and our son Chase is back from Fiji...

Our niece Tabitha has been staying with us for the summer. She went on the same missions trip to Fiji as our son Chase did. Tabitha was on the medical team and Chase was on the ministry team. Tabitha graduated from Vanguard a couple of years ago. She is now working at a Christian High School in Orange County, California. She thought it would be fun to come hang with us and do life with us here in Rocklin, CA. We have loved having her! She jumped right in and helped out with the high school group and got involved in the "512" Young adult group. She is a blessing and we are very proud of her! Between her and our other niece Kaylee (who also lives with us) they have added a whole new dimension to our home! Laughter, shoes, did I mention shoes? I have loved having girls in the home. We stayed up late on several Mondays and watched the Bachelorette on TVO! God is good! How awesome of Him to bless us with those unplanned moments that turn out be our most memorable ones! Girl energy is amazing to have in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!