Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Happy Birthday Kiddo!"

I have been celebrating birthdays with Larry since he was 15 years old! How exciting is that? That's a total of 31 birthdays so far! What to get him, what to get him...funny how our presents change thru out the years. This year we found this great deal on an almost new BBQ at a yard sale last Saturday...This thing was spotless! I think the people may have used it three times at the most. Finding a present we all can benefit from! It's a good thing! Happy Birthday to my best friend for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!