Thursday, September 10, 2009

We celebrated 26 years today!

It was September 10, 1983....we were oh so young... I was 18 and Larry had just turned 20! We had no idea what was ahead of us. But what we did know was that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together! Wow...26 years later and two sons 18 and 16! God has truly blessed us beyond measure! Our life verse has been "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4 We are looking forward to the many more years together! Excited about what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!