Saturday, June 5, 2010

He did it! Landon graduated a year early!


June 2, 2010
Our son Landon Philip Merrell graduated from High School! I am so proud of him! I am excited to see the plans the Lord has planned for him unfold in His timing. Landon has such a zest for life. He plans to study film and has hopes of being a director/producer one day...We need more Christian influence in Hollywood. I believe Landon will have a strong role in that influence! I love how he dreams and he dreams big! I believe God interprets some of those dreams as desires also. I have always shared what I call my life verse Ps. 37:4 with my sons. My boys are my inspiration. I love to see God in action in their everyday lives.
God is Good! All the time!

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog about Landon, and I also know God has big plans for him and has given him a gift in the field of film.

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!