Sunday, January 1, 2012

Landon turns "19" tomorrow on January 2nd...

 
Thinking about this weekend nineteen years ago...Larry was watching football, Chase was playing with his toys. I was having contractions...they were getting closer and closer. In the meantime I am telling Larry I think we should go to the hospital. He kept saying one more play, one more play. As in he was watching a football game lol! Sure enought we arrived to Kaiser in Anaheim Hills, CA with 20 minutes to spare. Our dear friends The Price family met up with us in the parking lot and got Chase from us so he could stay with them while I was having Landon! We are so proud of Landon. It has been an awesome nineteen years. He was born on a Saturday! Now that I think of it, of course he was. He loves the weekends! So thankful he loves the Lord with all of his heart and knows how to enjoy life!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!