Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My little place of my own...


Oh so nice to have a place of my own...a place where I can dream and imagine! A place where I can pray for others and believe for answers. A place that says, "Shelley" all over it! We need places like this in our mind and in our heart. Where in the middle of chaos and noise we can close our eyes and picture Jesus sitting next to us. Where we can be quiet and still and Know that He is God!

On one of my little daily flip calendars it says, "Security is not the absence of danger, it is the presence of God." Wow isn't that true? Anywhere the presence of God is we can feel safe. Knowing He is right there with us!

So thankful for the Hope we have in Jesus! Thankful that he created us to dream and imagine all the things he would have us to be and do in this life! We are the ones who place limits on ourselves not Him.


Oh how I love how He knows me so well! He created me to worship Him! I see God in the details of life. In flowers, in landscape, in the sky, in situations that sometimes seem to hard for me, in people that have touched my life in one way or another, in music, in quiet places and times and in the loud places too!

Take time to imagine your happy place! Dwell with Him there! Invite Him into all the dreams you have! He desires them for you too!

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!