Monday, March 23, 2009

Lord, please bless my Monday!

In a way Mondays represent to me mini new beginnings. An opportunity to make someones day brighter! I start off with a bounce in my step. Excited to see all the students at the high school where I work. I love to ask them about their weekend. Each student has their own unique personality. Some need to be encouraged. Some face hard things in their home life. Some don't know what it is like to live without. Some only know what it is like to live without. Some walk as if they don't have a care in the world while others seem to carry the world on their shoulder. We all need Jesus. No matter what! We all long to be accepted and loved. Isn't it awesome how the Lord offers us unlimited "new beginnings?" He allows us the grace to have do overs! It says in Lamentations 3:21-23 v21 This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. v22 The Lord's loving kindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassion's never fail. v23 They are new every morning; Great is Thy faithfulness. May you never look at another Monday the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!