Saturday, May 23, 2009

My two sons....the adventurous ones!

Never a dull moment when the boys were little. They were always up to something adventurous. Too cute, the hunting buddies all dressed up to go hunting bare foot and all! I loved their imagination and where it took them. What a blessing to learn to follow Jesus as a kid! To trust in Jesus as a kid! Life was pretty simple for the boys when they were little. Wake up, have cereal, watch Sesame Street, play, play some more, lunch, nap time, wake up, play some more with each other and their friends, dinner, bath-time, story time, pray with mom and dad and then off to sleep! I think the Lord would like us to learn to lean on Him more and trust that He holds each day in his hands. He is in control. He is in the "daily routines" of our lives. Nothing is mundane when we walk with Him while doing the everyday responsibilities of life. That checker at the grocery store, the tired Dad that coaches our kids' sports team, the crossing guard, our son/daughter's teacher they are all people that we can have the opportunity of being a witness to. Our smile, our response to a difficult situation etc. can be a testimony of God's love living in us. God, Thank you for the lives that have been touched thru our kids' living testimony. I pray that they will always be prayer warriors and live a life of integrity. Help them to always be brave and not be afraid of standing up for the truth and may they live their lives in such a way that would bring you honor. Thank you for entrusting Chase and Landon to Larry and I to raise. In your precious name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!