Tuesday, July 19, 2011

This is the Day the Lord has made...


Love how God gives us a new day everyday!
Each morning we can choose to live that day for the Lord!
Kind of reminds me of a song I used to sing when I was a kid at church camps.

Love Him in the morning, when you see the sun arising,
Love Him in the evening 'cause He took you through the day,
And in the in-between time when you feel the pressure coming,
Remember that He loves you and He promises to stay.
When you think you have to worry,
'Cause the things you have to do,
Remember He's not in a hurry,
He's always got time for You,
So... Love Him....

(from 1972)





No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!