Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 6th, 2004...Harley Mulvaney was born! Happy Birthday Buddy!

My youngest nephew Harley turned five years old on Wednesday, May 6th! This blog is dedicated to him. Wow Harley I can't believe you are already five! You bring so much joy to all of us! We love your excitement about the daily stuff! It's fun seeing the world thru your eyes! We are so glad Jesus put you into the world five years ago. Jesus has so many plans for you. May you always make Jesus your very best friend. We pray that you will grow up to be a strong man of God who always follows Jesus. Turning five means that you will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. You will get to go to school with your brother Brodie. Your mommy will get to work in your classroom and help. We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. You can play xbox with Chase and Landon, if you ask I think even Uncle Larry will play with you too! Hugs and Kisses.... Uncle Larry, Aunt Sis, Chase and Landon love you bigger than the sky! Always remember that!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for writing to Harley. His little face lit up and said he misses you all!

    ReplyDelete

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!