Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 days of Christmas Day 1

Thought it would be fun to try to blog 25 days in a row building up to Christmas Day! So here it goes! We celebrated our first Christmas as parents in December of 1991. Chase was eight months old. We were for sure more excited about his first Christmas than he was! Larry wanted Chase to have his first Tonka Truck. He said, "every boy should have Tonka Trucks to play with." Who would have thought you could spend so much time in a Toys R Us store trying to pick out the perfect gift? That's how Jesus sees us...as his children. He wanted to give us the perfect gift of his son Jesus. Something that would never wear out or brake or get lost. I am so glad for the gift of baby Jesus. HE is the perfect gift no matter what age we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!