Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Day 5

Landon's Christmas program for Kindergarten in 1998. That's him in the middle standing with a smile and a black top hat. Gotta love how kids have their own unique personalities! Notice how each kid is kind of doing it their own way. Some looking at the next person, some singing by heart, some looking at the words on their folder, some hiding their face with their folder. I think as adults we are actually still like children. Especially in the Lord's eyes anyways. He watches us try to do things on our own and longs for us to ask Him for help. Ask Him for strength. Ask Him for wisdom. We are in this program called life. Each day is like a rehearsal. I want to be ready for the "Performance" when he says, "Well done my good and faithful servant."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!