Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy 12th Birthday Brenna!

Brenna helping me to bake 4th of July cupcakes... She has had a lot of practice with baking by helping her Mom in the kitchen. Brenna wanted to decorate the cupcakes just right... Then it was time for Brenna to taste her cupcakes...Notice that Beth was taste testing them too! Hi Brenna...I wanted to wish you a Happy 12th Birthday! I can't believe you are twelve already! You are a sweety and you are very special to me! I love the gentle spirit Jesus has blessed you with. Love, Aunt Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!