Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Day 3

My First Christmas in 1965! First rocking chair(a gift from my Grandma Betty). Check out that Fisher Price telephone on the end-table! How about the silver tinsel? Too funny to find old photos and see what is in the back ground setting of the picture. Looking back over my 44 years so far, I have had a lot of firsts. So glad God allows us to have seconds and third do-overs sometimes. God is the creator of Firsts! First day of a new job; first day being a mom; first day being a wife; first day being a friend; first time helping a friend go thru a really hard time; first time losing a pet; first time moving away etc. I pray that I will always remember to love others because God first loved us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boys...

My boys...
Landon and Chase

About Me

My photo
I have been happily married to my best friend since September 10, 1983! We have been blessed with two sons Chase and Landon along with three awesome nieces and two amazing nephews!